Friday 9 July 2010

The new Sahara is Lambeth Hill...

I've just sneaked a peek at the weather forcast for Sunday and for the first time ever I'm distruaght at the thought that it could exceed 31 celcius on Sunday! Now normally I would be over the moon, however this Sunday is no ordinary Sunday.



In two days time I will be running the 10th Annual Asics British 10k in London http://www.thebritish10klondon.co.uk/ and with the MET office predicting record temperatures, so not only will I be battling with the prospect of waging war on just over six and a half miles, but also surviving the scorching sun!



But hey when I stop to think of the reason behind me not only running the 10k on Sunday but my year of running, the sweltering heat seems like the least I can endure if it helps Bassetlaw Hospice.



So whilst you're sunning yourself this weekend sipping on something suitably delicious, please take five minutes to visit www.justgiving.com/rosiecorriette and help me to reach my target of £1000.



Have a great weekend and I promise to try and upload a hilarious photo of me cooking on the streets of London!!



R xx

No comments:

Post a Comment